Blog Design, Custom Blog Designs

December 31, 2010

Stepping Into 2011...

For my last blog of 2010, I wanted to take a break from blogging about cakes and instead share pictures from my family photo shoot earlier this year.  This was a very busy and successful year for A Cake Life and, as I look back, I'm thankful for all the great opportunities we've been blessed with.  A huge MAHALO to all of our clients who've chosen us to be a part of your special day.  From birthdays to weddings and all other celebrations, it our pleasure to provide the cakes that make your parties memorable!  And thank you for the opportunity to make connections with many great wedding vendors.  Finally, thank you to my family that continues to motivate me to work harder and supports me everyday. 

Thank you for all the blessing this year has brought and we are looking forward to all the cakes and cupcakes in 2011!  Happy New Year! (^_^)

With Warmest Aloha,
Kristin

Photos Courtesy of Pinky Photography

As we step into 2011, we wish you all the 
blessings and best wishes in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails