Blog Design, Custom Blog Designs

February 22, 2010

Congratulations Hong!


I wanted to share this blog with everyone to feature Hong and the cake she made!  Hong is a senior at Roosevelt High School who just complete her Senior Project job shadow requirement with me.  In January one of my old teachers contacted me and said one of her students was interested in cake decorating.  She said Hong wanted to shadow me for her project.  I'm also a graduated of Roosevelt H.S. and was willing to help out another Rough Rider.  Hong completed 30 hours with me and made this cake to share at her final presentation.  Hong designed this cake in Roosevelt's Red & Gold colors which showcased her activities in school- Tennis, Cross Country and Leo Club.  She finished off the cake by including Roosevelt's iconic bell tower.  All the decorations were handmade out of gumpaste and fondant and she used the new techniques she learned to complete the cake.  I'm so proud of all her hard work!

Here's some additional shots of the cake!

 
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails